Monday, October 25, 2010

Apple Themed Activities

1. Playdough - I made some red, yellow and green color playdough for our apple theme by using this recipe and it was a huge hit. he loved making these apples so much. I have also added some cinnamon and nutmeg to the dough.




We also made patterns with different color apples. It was taken out many times afterwards.



2. Pattern- I cut out some different colored apples from the construction paper and made some grids for the apttern to work on.








3. Size sorting - I got this prinout of different sizes and color of apples which I printed from here.

Later we also sorted our apples which I got from Walmart in diffrent sizes of small, medium and large.


4. Dot to dot - This exercise is so good for fine motor skills and the best part R loves doing this. I got the print from here.


5. Counting -  Counting the apple seeds worksheet which I got from childcareland  






6. Whats different - This is a good visual discrimination exercise and I got the print from Prekinders and the inspiration came from My Montessori journey.



 7. Missing letters - A worksheet which I got from childcareland.com


8. Phonics - A worksheet for things that begin and doesn't begin with A from Kidssoup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment