Thursday, November 25, 2010

Halloween activities

Besides the craft that we did, we also manage to get some other activities done.

1. R tonged the plastic spiders into a tray

2. I made some printable emergent reader books from makinglearningfun.com . R loves doing such small books.
This one is on spiders and the positional words like spider is above the bat. I gave R the spider stickers to use with.

The other one requires very minimal drawing like legs, head and eyes for the spiders. R enjoyed both the books.

3. The counting matching worksheet which I got from here

4. Phonics Worksheet- In this R matched the picture with the word that they begin with. I got the sheet from here.



5. Spider and Ghost dot to dot.



6. Itsy Bitsy Spider song and props - I printed the props from kizclub.

No comments:

Post a Comment